Safety & Security
The Boy Scouts of America Discover® Prepaid Card is safer than cash because if lost or stolen, the Scout is protected with Zero Cardholder Liability.
The Boy Scouts of America Discover prepaid card provides parents and Scouts with a set of notifications via SMS text messaging or email so Scouts are always up to date with their card balance and activity. Standard text message rates from your wireless provider may apply.
The Boy Scouts of America Discover prepaid card includes personal safety concierge services that will assist* when a Scout has an emergency─no matter where. As a cardholder, the Scout can simply call the program's toll-free number and get assistance from a live operator with the following services:
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Services
- Emergency Access utilizes a 24-hour service line to put the Scout in touch with fast, efficient, qualified and reliable service when they need roadside assistance.
- Professional, Qualified Service at negotiated Commercial Rates
- Towing Assistance
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
- Fuel Delivery Service
- Lock-Out Assistance
- Battery Assistance
Emergency Medical Assistance
- 24/7 medical assistance anywhere in the world
- Staffed with certified doctors and nurses to assist even the most complex medical case
Emergency Travel Assistance
- In-depth understanding of fare rules and regulations to arrange for the most cost-effective method for emergency rebookings, including bereavement or missed connections
- Flight Tracker access to monitor customers' current locations
*The personal concierge live operator service does not include actual charges incurred from service providers for specific assistance and services. The service is not provided by Discover or Central Bank of Kansas City.